International Pet Shipping Procedures for Scotland
- Health certificate (Provincial AFL).
- Vaccination against rabies (valid for 1 years) +30 days waiting period before blood test.
- A blood test +90 days waiting period before traveling.
- Microchip (pets veterinary).
- Vaccination Booklet.
- Pet owners passport and airline ticket.
- Treatment against the EM tapeworm (dogs only) is required 5 days prior traveling to Scotland.
- After issueing health certificate pet must enter within 5 days Scotland.
- Example for duration of rabies and titration test: Rabies vaccination 24.05.2016, blood test earliest 25.06.2016, entering Scotland possible 26.09.2016.
IMPORTANT: The pet must be shipped as (manifested cargo) and NOT as hand carry/or under baggage, prohibited since 2015. Pet owner must travel 5 days prior pet arrival or be present 5 days after pet travel.